How is abdominal cancer treated?
Treatment of abdominal cnacers required the below few test to confirm the intensity of the diseases
- Blood tests to look for signs of cancer in your body.
- Upper endoscopy. Your doctor will put a thin, flexible tube with a small camera down your throat to look into your stomach.
- Upper GI series test. You’ll drink a chalky liquid with a substance called barium. The fluid coats your stomach and makes it show up more clearly on X-rays.
- CT scan. This is a powerful X-ray that makes detailed pictures of the inside of your body.
- Biopsy. Your doctor takes a small piece of tissue from your stomach to look at under a microscope for signs of cancer cells. They might do this during an endoscopy.
After confirmation Abdominal cancers can be treated with the combination therapies that includes
Abdominal cancer treatment may include some combination of the following:
- Pain Medications
- Radiation Therapy
- Molecular Therapy
Abdominal Cancer Treatment in Delhi
Causes of abdominal cancer
It's not clear what causes stomach cancer, Following are the risk factors to increase the Abdomenal cancers
Risk factors of abominal cancer
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Stomach polypsStomach polyps
- Infection with Helicobacter pylori
- Long-term stomach inflammation (gastritis)
- A diet high in salty and smoked foods
- A diet low in fruits and vegetables
- Family history of stomach cancer